We open daily at 3:30 PM
We are thankful for all our customers and hope that you all stay safe during this time.
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra steps to ensure the safety of our guests and their families. Our main concern is the safety of our guests and our staff. We are taking every measure possible to ensure you and your family have a safe enjoyable visit with us!
- We will be doing daily employee Health checks.
- Employee and customer face coverings will be required. (Customers will be required to use their covering when not seated at their tables)
- Occupancy is limited to 50% capacity.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout the restaurant.
- Some tables have been removed to allow more space between guests.
- Gloves will be provided for all customers to use at the buffet.
- Increased signage for safety precaution.
- Social distancing markers on the floor throughout the restaurant.
- Plexiglass has been added to prevent customer face-to-face contact in high traffic areas.
- Customers will be required to wait in their cars until their table is available.
- Disposable menus.
- New hand sanitizer stations added.
- Condiments on request.
- Childrens' Nautical Adventure area and arcade below decks are temporarily closed.